Re: Cant send or recive email

Same solution as Justin's:
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.

"S and L" <internetoo7@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23$sRE5U%23KHA.3880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
I need help too! My problem is similiar to Justin. I can not send or
receive mail. It worked only one time and then has not worked again since.
This is the message I get:
Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server
Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18
PLEASE HELP me resolve this issue. I thought if i added the IP address of
live.com to my firewall that might help, but I do not know how to find the
ID address for getting and recieving my mail. Can you help with that too?
THANKS!
~S and L
"Justin Pope" <Justin Pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

.