Re: Cant send or recive email

Same solution as Justin's:
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.

"S and L" <internetoo7@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23$sRE5U%23KHA.3880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
I need help too! My problem is similiar to Justin. I can not send or
receive mail. It worked only one time and then has not worked again since.
This is the message I get:
Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server
Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18
PLEASE HELP me resolve this issue. I thought if i added the IP address of
live.com to my firewall that might help, but I do not know how to find the
ID address for getting and recieving my mail. Can you help with that too?
THANKS!
~S and L
"Justin Pope" <Justin Pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

  • Re: Error problem ?! Someone help ?
    ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant log in
    ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. ... Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Email forward
    ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I can send messages but not receive!
    ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. ... Uncheck the box for "Log on using Secure Password Authentication." ... Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 ...