Re: Can't send email

I don't see anything wrong with your settings.
Are you using any third party security software, such as a firewall
or antivirus?

"blueknight13" <blueknight13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:33EEDFFF-BF3B-42D8-8C94-A4FC6FD9C7D0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is the message I get when I attempt to send email via Windows mail....I
have NEVER been able to get it set up right. I am using a Yahoo Plus
account! Please help!

The connection to the server has failed. Subject '', Account: 'Yahoo Mail
Plus', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Yahoo Mail Plus', Server:
'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
.