Re: can't send email

Your outgoing server name should be smtp.att.yahoo.com, but that's
not the only thing you have wrong. The server port number and SSL
option are also wrong. The complete settings you need are here:
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401738

If you need help making those changes, let us know.

"sharon" <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F92DCF17-8492-42C9-BEB7-F30D081B1898@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have just set up my email with microsoft mail and I get the following erro
message but I don't know where to find the outgoing server info.
-- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Thank you-', Account:
'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
Sharon i
.