email send recieve button disabled.

I have vista, this is the second time this year that this has occurred.
after a automatic update, all of a sudden, my typeing is running slow. also
my email send reiceve buton no longer works. and half the the video's on you
tube will not work. I know its not just my computer because if I use fire fox
then my typeing is fine and youtube works. the last time this happened, a
few months later after another automatic update occurred then my email fixed
iself. my server says that all my connection settings are correct and I have
not changed anything. anyone else have this problem. ? I get no error msg
with email, just that the send recieve button is not working.

  • ie, and email not working
    ... this is the second time this year that this has occurred. ... after a automatic update, all of a sudden, my typeing is running slow. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: ie, and email not working
    ... You can try disabling what runs at startup to see if that has any impact. ... after a automatic update, all of a sudden, my typeing is running slow. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)