RE: Error Number: 0x8004108D

"magg" wrote:

Hi there!
I sometimes get this error message when sending emails:

Some of the messages in your Outbox Folder could not be copied to
your
Sent Items Folder. Subject 'Problems with emails delivery', Account:
'Dos Lenguas', Server: 'imap.1and1.co.uk', Protocol: IMAP, Server
Response: 'Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to
non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory
on your system.', Port: 143, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x8004108D

I cannot then see the sent email in my sent items folder at all and I
don't have an OUTBOX folder to access the email again - so it's
impossible to check if it has been delivered or not. How can I fix it?
(it is surely not a problem with lack of memory - got plenty:))
Many thanks in advance!!

--
magg

  • Emails created offline appear in Outbox but never in Sent Items fo
    ... I created and sent 6 or 7 emails while on the airplane today and all showed ... up in my Outbox folder when I clicked the Send button. ... from the Outbox but none appeared in my Sent items folder. ... sent offline and, I think, only when the actual sending happens through a VPN ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Help I am unable to view my deleted items folder or delete
    ... There are 527 emails. ... I know that I should have been deleting these, ... >> items folder and it will not allow me and I receive the same error message ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • RE: Error Number: 0x8004108D
    ... I sometimes get this error message when sending emails: ... Some of the messages in your Outbox Folder could not be copied to ... Subject 'Problems with emails delivery', ... I cannot then see the sent email in my sent items folder at all and I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Error Number: 0x8004108D
    ... I sometimes get this error message when sending emails: ... Some of the messages in your Outbox Folder could not be copied to ... Subject 'Problems with emails delivery', ... I cannot then see the sent email in my sent items folder at all and I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Sent email not getting transfered to Sent Items folder
    ... I am using Outlook 2000 and at a certain point emails that I've sent get ... stuck in the Outbox folder and are not transferred to the Sent Items folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)