RE: Error Number: 0x8004108D

"magg" wrote:

Hi there!
I sometimes get this error message when sending emails:

Some of the messages in your Outbox Folder could not be copied to
your
Sent Items Folder. Subject 'Problems with emails delivery', Account:
'Dos Lenguas', Server: 'imap.1and1.co.uk', Protocol: IMAP, Server
Response: 'Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to
non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory
on your system.', Port: 143, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x8004108D

I cannot then see the sent email in my sent items folder at all and I
don't have an OUTBOX folder to access the email again - so it's
impossible to check if it has been delivered or not. How can I fix it?
(it is surely not a problem with lack of memory - got plenty:))
Many thanks in advance!!

--
magg

.