Re: recovery of deleted e-mails in Windows Mail

You're very welcome. It won't hurt to give it a try.

"Jake428" <Jake428.4bbpof@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Jake428.4bbpof@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Gary. I was afraid of that!

Jake

'Gary VanderMolen [MVP Wrote:
;1688798']You can try a file undelete utility, such as Recuva:
'Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download'
(http://www.piriform.com/recuva)

Frankly, the success rate is not very high, and it requires a certain
amount of tech-savvy to use that type of utility.

Microsoft MVP program: 'Microsoft Most Valuable Professional'
(http://mvp.support.microsoft.com)

"Jake428" <Jake428.4bbmwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I recently permanently deleted several e-mails from the deleted file
and
need to recover them. I have seen different software packages
claiming
to do this. I am not a Geek (no ofense) and just have basic computer
skills.

My question - are these softward applications easy to use or do you
need to to have higher skill levels? Is is safe to download directly
from the internet?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jake

--
Jake428

  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... is when I get the error message I posted first. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Do a disk cleanup and clear your Temp and Temporay Internet files (Start | ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)