Re: recovery of deleted e-mails in Windows Mail

Thanks Gary. I was afraid of that!

Jake

'Gary VanderMolen [MVP Wrote:
;1688798']You can try a file undelete utility, such as Recuva:
'Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download'
(http://www.piriform.com/recuva)

Frankly, the success rate is not very high, and it requires a certain
amount of tech-savvy to use that type of utility.

Microsoft MVP program: 'Microsoft Most Valuable Professional'
(http://mvp.support.microsoft.com)

"Jake428" <Jake428.4bbmwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I recently permanently deleted several e-mails from the deleted file
and
need to recover them. I have seen different software packages
claiming
to do this. I am not a Geek (no ofense) and just have basic computer
skills.

My question - are these softward applications easy to use or do you
need to to have higher skill levels? Is is safe to download directly
from the internet?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jake

--
Jake428

  • Re: Microsoft Download - XP or Vista
    ... Jupiter Jones [MVP] ... "Lori" wrote in message ... We run on XP and he said I could go to Microsoft's website ... and get a free download which will allow us to see his word document. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Add Thread in VB.NET
    ... This is a free download. ... Richard Grier, MVP ... Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Capturing cellphone(CDMA) communication using USB cable
    ... In another thread somewhat later than this one, a pointer to a free download called ... >using cellphone manufacturer application I can send sms with usb cable ... >does it have to do something with comport packet moniting? ... MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: adding edges to pictures?
    ... free download that takes the place of MS ... Mary Sauer MS MVP ... "carter" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Licensing problem
    ... I ran the script, and it worked fine. ... Microsoft MVP ... not an academic volume license. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)