Re: recovery of deleted e-mails in Windows Mail

Thanks Gary. I was afraid of that!

Jake

'Gary VanderMolen [MVP Wrote:
;1688798']You can try a file undelete utility, such as Recuva:
'Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download'
(http://www.piriform.com/recuva)

Frankly, the success rate is not very high, and it requires a certain
amount of tech-savvy to use that type of utility.

Microsoft MVP program: 'Microsoft Most Valuable Professional'
(http://mvp.support.microsoft.com)

"Jake428" <Jake428.4bbmwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I recently permanently deleted several e-mails from the deleted file
and
need to recover them. I have seen different software packages
claiming
to do this. I am not a Geek (no ofense) and just have basic computer
skills.

My question - are these softward applications easy to use or do you
need to to have higher skill levels? Is is safe to download directly
from the internet?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jake

--