Re: XPS T700 - Norms old Dell - progress

Norm went to the bar.

steve

"Charlie Burkhardt" <CABurk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7vmdnVRdWdUhAmvWnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Norman

Did the old Dell complete the Copy Disk?

If so - unplug the External HD and put aside until I can progress to
next step.

Charlie B

  • Re: STOP error on startup
    ... if your computer is from dell and the os was already installed you can reset ... connected to internet unplug cable, speakers, etc.) only the monitor, mouse, ... installation is not kosher. ... didn't send a disk with it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: cdrw issue?
    ... Download and install Dell DLA 4.95 A02 from the Dell web site. ... This page, "How to Format a Disc for Use with DLA Software", on ... again still need a way to format the disk for DnD. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Corrupt Operating System....need help!
    ... spoke to dell again, it is being shipped on 8th and should expect on ... if i can fix...if not i will try repair with disk, and if all else fails, i ... yes there other DLL files corrupt as i am told that DLL files need to be ... have original installation disk, as it never arrived with computer ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: OT - Help with CD/DVD drive problem, please
    ... It uses Roxio Creator to burn disks, the Dell version. ... Today I went to burn a disk and the computer will not recognize that the ... folder and an index but I can't make heads or tails of it. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Reformatting a Dell Dimension 4550
    ... The Dell Reinstallation CD is bootable and contains all the tools necessary ... Insert your Windows XP CD in the CD Drive and reboot your computer. ... After installing the critical updates, be sure and visit the support website ... There is no boot disk at all or a system restore disk of any kind. ...