Re: windows mail...error message and I can't send mail.

Same error message as what?
If you can type in a window, you can paste text into it. Are you trying
to paste an image? That won't work.
Next time you get a Windows Mail error message, right-click on that
error message, click Copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't
do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

"cl" <cl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E75A74E9-A5C6-4293-B2E8-56434EAD9389@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I get the same error message, but not all the time. Randomly I will not be
able to read or send mail. I copied but there is no provision to past it
here...so annoying.
Unknown error...server, etc...

  • RE: message after start up, got worse
    ... Connections>> Double click Internet Options. ... Then click on Advanced tab and scroll down to under the Browsing Option: ... and make sure you check mark all boxes in the new Pop-up window. ... the Update error message it could refer to ...
  • Re: Error in intialization
    ... Leonard Grey ... infection of sorts: buggy screensaver software. ... Is the error message explained in more detail in Event Viewer? ... a small window will open which reads 'Error in initialization ...
  • Re: Error in intialization
    ... infection of sorts: buggy screensaver software. ... Is the error message explained in more detail in Event Viewer? ... a small window will open which reads 'Error in initialization ...
  • Re: Windows Update download window hangs
    ... "Gary Vivian" wrote in message ... The error message seems self-evident. ... One possibility is that if you followed the suggestion to use WordPad ... window and tried to enter IEreg.bat there, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: Cannot access Control Panel due to......
    ... through Window XP user guide book, ... On how to disable the Add-ons follow this: ... Have a look in the Event Viewer for error messagesthat can shed some ... Look in the right Pane/window for error message with red or Yellow ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)