Re: windows mail

Any error message when you try to receive? What happens when you send
an email to yourself?

When you log in to webmail at http://home.suddenlink.net are there
messages in that Inbox waiting to be downloaded to Windows Mail?

"Gary R" <chesterlyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E1615294-918E-40D0-BF52-E8BD9DAD0D3D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cannot receive emails. sending works fine. all settings have been checked by
suddenlink and all seems in order. still cannot receive. anyone have an idea
why?
--
Gary

  • Re: Cannot Send Email - Error
    ... My password was working fine using webmail, using my iPhone and from my ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... However, after the McAfee removal, deleting the email account, closing ... Windows Mail, then setting up the account once again - I still get the exact ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Solution
    ... quite a few complaints about Pipex. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... windows mail must be corrupted. ... don't get an error message, so just have the problem of why I'm not ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email error message
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I did not actually download the Windows Live Mail ... My Windows Mail is now working fine and I am no longer getting ... I get a popup error message that says "There is no disk in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows mail does not even try to use the SMTP server
    ... begin a new thread and include the complete error message. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Your antivirus may be the problem. ... Some of them are not very compatible with Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot send email but can receive.
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... >> Please post the error message in its entirety. ... I cannot send email using Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)