Re: Cannot receive emails - no error message

When you send a message to yourself does it arrive in your Inbox?

We can't very well advise you on alternate servers since you did not
identify the servers you are using now. Who is your ISP?

"becomingantivista" <becomingantivista.4bah8c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:becomingantivista.4bah8c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, I have encounted an extremely similar problem with Windows Mail.
I can send emails, but no new messages are received without any form of
an error message. I am running ioutgoing ports 587, and incoming 995
(the defaults for my ISP). I have contacted my ISP and they claim there
are no errors within their servers. What do I need to do to fix this
problem? I am running McAfee antivirus under a custom install without
scanning emails, and have re-installed 2 times. Is there a certain list
of alternate POP3 servers I could access? How else could I approach this
issue? Thanks!

--
becomingantivista