Re: Sending Emails to sbcglobal.net

Sounds like the recipient's mailbox was down. Are you able to send to
yourself and to other recipients? If so, the problem is not on your end.
Next time you get one of those mailer daemon messages, post it here.

"RichDav" <RichDav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3407D2E8-3D10-48A3-94FD-77FAA2498175@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I must have deleted it. Essentially, it said the receiving addressees could
not get it within the 24 hour limit.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Please post an exact copy of the complete mailer daemon message.

"RichDav" <RichDav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:77875B4B-5572-4345-B5D7-B570512F2395@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
when I send out messages to multiple addressees I am successful except for
sbcglobal.net addressees. I get those back with a mailer demon message. It
says host sbcglobal.net is not responding. Is this my problem or theirs.