Re: Sending Emails to sbcglobal.net

Sounds like the recipient's mailbox was down. Are you able to send to
yourself and to other recipients? If so, the problem is not on your end.
Next time you get one of those mailer daemon messages, post it here.

"RichDav" <RichDav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3407D2E8-3D10-48A3-94FD-77FAA2498175@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I must have deleted it. Essentially, it said the receiving addressees could
not get it within the 24 hour limit.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Please post an exact copy of the complete mailer daemon message.

"RichDav" <RichDav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:77875B4B-5572-4345-B5D7-B570512F2395@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
when I send out messages to multiple addressees I am successful except for
sbcglobal.net addressees. I get those back with a mailer demon message. It
says host sbcglobal.net is not responding. Is this my problem or theirs.

  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... is when I get the error message I posted first. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Do a disk cleanup and clear your Temp and Temporay Internet files (Start | ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)