Re: Sending Emails to sbcglobal.net

I must have deleted it. Essentially, it said the receiving addressees could
not get it within the 24 hour limit.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Please post an exact copy of the complete mailer daemon message.

"RichDav" <RichDav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:77875B4B-5572-4345-B5D7-B570512F2395@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
when I send out messages to multiple addressees I am successful except for
sbcglobal.net addressees. I get those back with a mailer demon message. It
says host sbcglobal.net is not responding. Is this my problem or theirs.

  • Re: Okay, what now?? Cannot publish -- now this is really strange
    ... Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ... If this fails to help then ask your host to run a Server Health Check ... But -- I could see the remote site in FP. ...
  • Re: Winword not responding
    ... I would think that "problems opening Word" is pretty generic. ... > message 'not enough resources' 'winword not responding'. ... >>Microsoft MVP ... >>> and it states winword not responding when attempting to ...
  • Re: how to burn a cdrom from the command line
    ... >BackUp MyPC is a powerful yet easy to use data protection ... >Microsoft MVP ... responding, regardless of whether the response makes any ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: unable to create new pages
    ... Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ... edit with microsoft FP - I am able to edit pages. ... I checked with my host company and extensions are installed for FP ... I dont have any idea what is wrong-- I dont think it is with the host ...
  • Re: Error Frontpage 2003 "Form cant use email"
    ... For example, select FrontPage Extensions or Sharepoint, and publish to ... Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage) ... FTP) the form should work provided your host has enabled email ...