Re: windows mail sos

That server may no longer support port 110. Try the newer settings:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/au/yahoo7/mail/classic/pop/pop-14.html

"stentz7" <stentz7.4b8x9c@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:stentz7.4b8x9c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been trying vigorously for the past couple of days to try and set
up my windows mail with my yahoo account. I have been through yahoos
help pages and have done every they have said and then rechecked
everything a million times. every time I hit send/receive it asks for my
user name (i have tried using both the user name and the full email
address) and password after doing this it then asks again and again and
upon cancelling out of the loop an error message appears that says :

Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com.au', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com.au',
Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] invalid user/password',
Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
0x800CCC92

Any help would be very Much Appreciated
Cheers,
Aaron