Re: I can't send emails!

Were you sending from home or using a laptop away from home?
That blacklisted IP address 80.41.218.113 belongs to as9105.com
which is owned by Tiscali.
According to SpamCop, if no further spam emanates from that IP address,
it will be removed from the blacklist in one hour. In the meantime, you can
send via webmail.

"maymorning" <maymorning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5445487D-3B36-4F81-A598-E812879007AC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I sent an email yesterday, but have been unable to ever since. I get the
following error message:

The rejected e-mail address was 'maymorning@xxxxxxxx'. Subject 'Re: Long
time no hear!', Account: 'mail.o2.co.uk', Server: 'smtp.o2.co.uk', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '550 mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address,
see: http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml [80.41.218.113]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC78

What does blacklisted IP address mean?

All setings are confirmed ok. Checked and rechecked, but no success! Help!

  • Re: Winows Mail Stop sending Messages.
    ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Server Response: '550 Invalid recipient: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Winows Mail Stop sending Messages.
    ... I removed the account and set it back up and still nothing. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Protocol: SMTP, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: can not send emails
    ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '530 Authentication is required before ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Winows Mail Stop sending Messages.
    ... problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Protocol: SMTP, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unable to Send Mail unless Windows Mail is shut down
    ... The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. ... If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... For help solving this> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... If you need help determining> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)