Re: Microsoft Discussion Groups Question
- From: "JamesJ" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:10:29 -0400
"matt" <special_matt93@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OVTiW029KHA.3880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"JamesJ" <JamesJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:733D714C-AC42-4B6F-BE1E-4E57E3C485D7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxundersdtand that Microsoft is abandoning newsgroups for the web forums
(I hope I phrased that correctly.)
For the first time I went lurking in the Microsoft Discussion Groups.
My problem is I couldn't find a category for any Microsoft Office products
or Microsoft Secutrity Essentials. Maybe I didn't look long enough.
If I did and there are no categories for these products here why do we need
to go to a separate forum for these. Why aren't they all in the same place?
Also is there a way to filter the categories so I can only be exposed to the
- Prev by Date: Re: Microsoft Discussion Groups Question
- Next by Date: Re: E-mails
- Previous by thread: Re: Microsoft Discussion Groups Question
- Next by thread: E-mails