Re: Microsoft Discussion Groups Question

hello

"matt" <special_matt93@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OVTiW029KHA.3880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello

"JamesJ" <JamesJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:733D714C-AC42-4B6F-BE1E-4E57E3C485D7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
undersdtand that Microsoft is abandoning newsgroups for the web forums
(I hope I phrased that correctly.)
For the first time I went lurking in the Microsoft Discussion Groups.
My problem is I couldn't find a category for any Microsoft Office products
or Microsoft Secutrity Essentials. Maybe I didn't look long enough.
If I did and there are no categories for these products here why do we need
to go to a separate forum for these. Why aren't they all in the same place?

Also is there a way to filter the categories so I can only be exposed to the
microsoft categories?

--
James

  • Re: to the MVPs
    ... Never even needed to use Word Perfect. ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Strange E-Mail from Microsoft
    ... > How to tell whether a Microsoft security-related e-mail message is genuine ... > | Microsoft Office products. ... > | found in Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003, ... > | version of these products with the allegedly infringing code replaced. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Microsoft Discussion Groups Question
    ... undersdtand that Microsoft is abandoning newsgroups for the web forums ... For the first time I went lurking in the Microsoft Discussion Groups. ... My problem is I couldn't find a category for any Microsoft Office products ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Microsoft Discussion Groups Question
    ... For the first time I went lurking in the Microsoft Discussion Groups. ... My problem is I couldn't find a category for any Microsoft Office products ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Xbox 360s--vent
    ... Cabbage Patch dolls. ... The first time I saw one, ... > Microsoft decided not to send out enough of the darn things. ... but took in close to 100 preorders. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)