Re: Microsoft Discussion Groups Question

When you say 'this forum', are you speaking of the Web interface that you are posting from now? That is not a forum. It is a 'portal' to msnews.microsoft.com newsgroups. These newsgroups are going to be slowly eliminated starting June 1, and taking about a year to complete. As these newsgroups disappear, so will the counterparts in the Web interface. Get used to posting at Microsoft Answers. That will be the only place to do so soon.

--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"JamesJ" <JamesJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F9730768-80C8-467E-87A0-660B8A4D36AF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the "filter" suggestion.
But, I'm aware of the forum addresses for office and mse. I would think it
would make sense for these to be included in this forum. Especially when ms
is abandoning newsgroups. I guess they enjoy making it difficult for people.
--
James

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Not exactly filter, but when you subscribe, you can set My Forums to only
show the ones you want when clicked on,

Microsoft Security Essentials Forums
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/mse

Microsoft Office Forums