Re: Problem with font -- HELP

Check what type of keyboard you have setup via Control Panel | Regional and Language Settings | Keyboards and Languages.

steve

"Moose" <Moose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B3DD1FA7-4177-4FDF-A0E7-22C70B9E323C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't get a question mark on screen in the body of my e-mail, even when I
press the question mark key. What I get instead is a capital E with an
accent on top. I tried changing the font, but it didn't seem to work. Can
someone help? Thanks.
--
Moose

  • Re: How to read books on iPod Touch
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... keyboard because it's a standalone device. ... it's a standalone device" is not actually a persuasive argument. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: How to read books on iPod Touch
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... I didn't say it NEEDED a keyboard because of that, ... the question is clearly asking why you would eat squid as opposed to ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Keyboard not typing what it should? Newbie
    ... I have checked control panel 'regional & language settings' and all ... Standards & formats are set to English. ... Have also checked (in control panel) keyboard and mouse settings, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Fastest PC - a Mac Pro
    ... *Computers* run operating systems. ... Steve, how frickin' ignorant can you get? ... Guess you walked into that one, Snit... ... iBook is to use the keyboard, in fact, I could not respond to this ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: How to read books on iPod Touch
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... reportedly 3.0 allows direct downloading of those as well.) ... I didn't say it NEEDED a keyboard because of that, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)