Re: I can´t send mail from my new account "erlands.studio@pp.ephone.se

If you've done what Dave advised, but still get an error message,
right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

"Pianist Erland Johansson" <Pianist Erland Johansson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F387FBA9-1108-402E-A03D-AB5A6EBE7941@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How to registrate smtp-data in order to open my new mail account.
I must have done something very wrong, but I do not know what kind of
changes I have to do.
Pls help me!
Sioncerely Yours
Erland Johansson
Concer Pianist in Halmstad
Sweden

  • Re: You have exceeded maximum pages... error
    ... [Microsoft MVP - Word] ... I'm decidedly alarmed by the suggestion that this is a 'bogus error' arbitrarily stuck in by lazy developers who just didn't have an appropriate error message handy. ... exceeded the maximum number of pages error - Suzanne S. Barnhill ...
  • Re: "The Document Name or Path Is Not Valid"
    ... > CD but I get the same error message with both copies. ... >>support call if it is established that you need the ... >>Microsoft MVP ... >>> tried "Open and Repair" with no luck. ...
  • Re: snap-in failed to initialize
    ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... I also cannot load pastel 2007 as it gives a run-time error message as it ... There are some Microsoft KBs that address the Spooler issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: "Publish" error message- unique
    ... Dr. Fimio: ... > progress stops and is interrupted by "The Error Message." ... >> Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage] ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Solution
    ... quite a few complaints about Pipex. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... windows mail must be corrupted. ... don't get an error message, so just have the problem of why I'm not ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)