Re: Can't send mail either

Dave already explained which Tools menu to use.
If you can't right-click on the error message and thereby get the 'copy'
option, then transcribe the error message by hand, but be sure it is
verbatim.

"cc" <cc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3025AAFA-926E-4E42-AA5F-3B45B092555D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i also have error messages that i can not correct the address enough to get
my messages sent. i also see no "accounts" in "tools", and not sure how to
right-click the error message as the copy & paste option doesn't come up?

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Don't assume that your error message is identical to someone else's.
There are subtle differences that only an expert would notice.
If you want some custom help, right-click on your error message, copy,
then paste it into a new thread here.

"lenation" <lenation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FFBDD6B9-005F-45EE-AB8E-20A43B76C159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am having the same problem and have not gotten an answer. Have you
received an answer that works? I am so frustrated. It should not be this
difficult.

  • Re: cant send email help!!
    ... I believe this tread started with your contention that an Error message and/or a piece of the Registry could be copied to the clipboard and pasted into this newsgroup. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com " ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... is when I get the error message I posted first. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Do a disk cleanup and clear your Temp and Temporay Internet files (Start | ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant send email help!!
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com " ... Windows Mail, this isn't the right forum to discuss it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can Receive Email, Can not Send
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled. ... were having the same problem I was having because the error message is ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: sending e-mail
    ... Yes" still appears in the error message, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... then uncheck the SSL option. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)