Re: Can't send mail either

Dave already explained which Tools menu to use.
If you can't right-click on the error message and thereby get the 'copy'
option, then transcribe the error message by hand, but be sure it is
verbatim.

"cc" <cc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3025AAFA-926E-4E42-AA5F-3B45B092555D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i also have error messages that i can not correct the address enough to get
my messages sent. i also see no "accounts" in "tools", and not sure how to
right-click the error message as the copy & paste option doesn't come up?

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Don't assume that your error message is identical to someone else's.
There are subtle differences that only an expert would notice.
If you want some custom help, right-click on your error message, copy,
then paste it into a new thread here.

"lenation" <lenation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FFBDD6B9-005F-45EE-AB8E-20A43B76C159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am having the same problem and have not gotten an answer. Have you
received an answer that works? I am so frustrated. It should not be this
difficult.