Re: Can't send email with attachments

Tell us in more detail what you tried: the name of your antivirus program,
what setting you changed, etc. Some antivirus programs keep interfering
with email even when scanning is ostensibly disabled.

"lindersmom" <lindersmom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F69B5BA3-0C50-477E-AAE7-D2EF5FAEAD75@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried that, it dos'nt work

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant
layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down sending and receiving,
and causes a multitude of problems such as time-outs, account setting
changes and has even been responsible for loss of messages. Your
up-to-date A/V program will continue to protect you sufficiently. For
more, see:
http://www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3

Note that for some AV programs, it may be necessary to uninstall the
program and reinstall in Custom Mode and uncheck e-mail scanning when the
option arises.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"lindersmom" <lindersmom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Since May 12th I can not send any emails with attachments, Here is the
message I get

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
for
inactivity. Subject 'Fw: Fw: [Our Tea Party pictures of "The day that
changed
America".', Account: 'LindersMom', Server: 'outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F