Re: Can't send email with attachments

Tell us in more detail what you tried: the name of your antivirus program,
what setting you changed, etc. Some antivirus programs keep interfering
with email even when scanning is ostensibly disabled.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"lindersmom" <lindersmom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F69B5BA3-0C50-477E-AAE7-D2EF5FAEAD75@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried that, it dos'nt work

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant
layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down sending and receiving,
and causes a multitude of problems such as time-outs, account setting
changes and has even been responsible for loss of messages. Your
up-to-date A/V program will continue to protect you sufficiently. For
more, see:

Note that for some AV programs, it may be necessary to uninstall the
program and reinstall in Custom Mode and uncheck e-mail scanning when the
option arises.
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"lindersmom" <lindersmom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Since May 12th I can not send any emails with attachments, Here is the
message I get

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
inactivity. Subject 'Fw: Fw: [Our Tea Party pictures of "The day that
America".', Account: 'LindersMom', Server: '',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F