Re: Setting up Windows Mail

"110" is not a valid mail server name.
Who are these mysterious "website people"? I take it they are the web hosting
company for your domain website.
Instead of "110" use mail.yourdomain.com for the server name, but substitute
your actual domain name for 'yourdomain.com'.

"JustFiguringItOut" <JustFiguringItOut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:39B45DD3-9AA1-48B0-ADD2-25507D6CBEA4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Using Windows Vista, Toshiba computer.

The following error message was provided:

The connection to the server has failed. Acount: "Windows Mail", Server:
110, Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061,
Error Number: 0x800CCCOE

My website people said my mail Incoming Mail Server is mail.yourdomain.com

Is that the same as the Incoming mail port, which is suppose to be 110

Thank you.

Thanks.
.