Re: emails not on server

Make sure both the Droid and Windows Mail are configured for
that "leave copy on the server" setting.

"KimB" <KimB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A5D88FF3-0FFD-4609-A9E3-2FFDD059B65D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Road Runner- I switched from BlackBerry to Droid, didn't have this problem
with BB, the Verizon store set up my emails on the Droid and I have had this
problem ever since.
--
KimB

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Who is the mail service provider?
Some don't honor the "leave copy on server" setting.

"KimB" <KimB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E9580B64-9E88-4F33-B210-ECBE6170487A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I got a new Motorola Droid and have set it up to receive my emails (it was
done at the Verizon store) Ever since then, the emails are streaming
straight through to my phone and not accessible on my laptop. I have gone
into the account options and checked "save a copy of email on server until
deleted from inbox", but I still cannot access any of my emails on my laptop.
Any ideas? Thanks!!
--
KimB

  • Re: E-mail
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... default news handler. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email problem
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Make sure your antivirus is not configured to scan emails. ... As Dave N9 pointed out, the server name should be mail.hughes.net ... Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '501 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax', ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Problem sending emails
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I deleted my old account and created a new one as instructed ... The connection to the server has failed. ... I normally send and receive emails all the time using Windows Mail and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can receive but cant send emails on Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... mail via their ISP's server. ... owner of the SMTP server you are using must be the same as the entity ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send E mails.
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... select that account, Properties, Advanced, then uncheck the SSL option. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...