Re: emails not on server

You need to configure the Droid to leave the messages on the server.
RR will honor that setting.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"KimB" <KimB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A5D88FF3-0FFD-4609-A9E3-2FFDD059B65D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Road Runner- I switched from BlackBerry to Droid, didn't have this problem
with BB, the Verizon store set up my emails on the Droid and I have had this
problem ever since.
--
KimB

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Who is the mail service provider?
Some don't honor the "leave copy on server" setting.

"KimB" <KimB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E9580B64-9E88-4F33-B210-ECBE6170487A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I got a new Motorola Droid and have set it up to receive my emails (it >was
> done at the Verizon store) Ever since then, the emails are streaming
> straight through to my phone and not accessible on my laptop. I have > gone
> into the account options and checked "save a copy of email on server > until
> deleted from inbox", but I still cannot access any of my emails on my > laptop.
> Any ideas? Thanks!!
> -- > KimB

  • Re: emails not on server
    ... The Droid is configured with "Never" for when to delete e-mail from server, ... the Verizon store set up my emails on the Droid and I have had ... Some don't honor the "leave copy on server" setting. ... straight through to my phone and not accessible on my laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • I have this issue too - there is another alternative
    ... I have problem in SBS 2008 Server, with POP3 Connector to receive all ... POP3 Connector receives most of my companys emails just fine, ... downloading with POP3 Connector to Exchange? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: OMA and Outgoing Spam
    ... Someone hacked a user account and use it to spam emails; ... Your Exchange server is open relaying emails;(You have checked it ... Your server is under RNDR Attack. ... When you enable recipient filtering on the SMTP virtual server, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Exchange on SBS 2003 not delivering mail to user
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... How you configured the mail server to send emails? ... on the ISP mail server when using pop3 connector to receive emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Exchange SMTP Queues full - not receiving external email
    ... I understand that you found many emails were ... attack, Reverse NDR attack or some internal workstations are infected by ... This issue can occur if your exchange server is being used as a relay ... When you enable recipient filtering (if you are using SMTP for incoming ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)