Re: emails not on server

You need to configure the Droid to leave the messages on the server.
RR will honor that setting.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"KimB" <KimB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A5D88FF3-0FFD-4609-A9E3-2FFDD059B65D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Road Runner- I switched from BlackBerry to Droid, didn't have this problem
with BB, the Verizon store set up my emails on the Droid and I have had this
problem ever since.
--
KimB

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Who is the mail service provider?
Some don't honor the "leave copy on server" setting.