Re: I can´t send mail from my new account "erlands.studio@pp.ephone.se

You need to get the correct server names and settings from ephone, and enter them into Windows Mail under...
Tools - Accounts - (your account) - Properties - Servers

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"Pianist Erland Johansson" <Pianist Erland Johansson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F387FBA9-1108-402E-A03D-AB5A6EBE7941@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How to registrate smtp-data in order to open my new mail account.
I must have done something very wrong, but I do not know what kind of
changes I have to do.
Pls help me!
Sioncerely Yours
Erland Johansson
Concer Pianist in Halmstad
Sweden

  • Re: unable to send email
    ... Windows Mail works the same.. ... MS-MVP (Mail) ... Windows 7 Ultimate 64 ... Thank you for the assistance Dave but the links do not work. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail.EXE Error # 0X800C0155,2
    ... I was having problem for days, with Home Premium vista Windows Mail ... and (I run Ultimate as well, ... Open properties and Click Shortcut. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • unable to send messages
    ... I am unable to send any messages from windows mail and have windows vista ... ultimate. ... here is the error message that i keep getting when i try to send an ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email
    ... You can use Windows Mail to access any IMAP or POP3 email account. ... MS-MVP (Mail) ... Windows 7 Ultimate ... "jacinta" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How to prevent Windows Mail from deleting emails from BT internet webserver?