Re: Can't send email with attachments

Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down sending and receiving, and causes a multitude of problems such as time-outs, account setting changes and has even been responsible for loss of messages. Your up-to-date A/V program will continue to protect you sufficiently. For more, see:
http://www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3

Note that for some AV programs, it may be necessary to uninstall the program and reinstall in Custom Mode and uncheck e-mail scanning when the option arises.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"lindersmom" <lindersmom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9DC72BE0-092D-4960-9CC8-970DF29114BB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Since May 12th I can not send any emails with attachments, Here is the
message I get

inactivity. Subject 'Fw: Fw: [Our Tea Party pictures of "The day that changed
America".', Account: 'LindersMom', Server: 'outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

.