Re: Can't send mail either

Look for "Tools" in the main program window, not in a message composition window.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"cc" <cc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3025AAFA-926E-4E42-AA5F-3B45B092555D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i also have error messages that i can not correct the address enough to get
my messages sent. i also see no "accounts" in "tools", and not sure how to
right-click the error message as the copy & paste option doesn't come up?

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Don't assume that your error message is identical to someone else's.
There are subtle differences that only an expert would notice.
If you want some custom help, right-click on your error message, copy,
then paste it into a new thread here.