Re: Can't send mail either

Look for "Tools" in the main program window, not in a message composition window.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate

"cc" <cc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3025AAFA-926E-4E42-AA5F-3B45B092555D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i also have error messages that i can not correct the address enough to get
my messages sent. i also see no "accounts" in "tools", and not sure how to
right-click the error message as the copy & paste option doesn't come up?

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Don't assume that your error message is identical to someone else's.
There are subtle differences that only an expert would notice.
If you want some custom help, right-click on your error message, copy,
then paste it into a new thread here.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"lenation" <lenation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FFBDD6B9-005F-45EE-AB8E-20A43B76C159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I am having the same problem and have not gotten an answer. Have you
> received an answer that works? I am so frustrated. It should not be > this
> difficult.

Relevant Pages

  • Problem with Full mode
    ... I've been having a problem since a couple of days with WMP. ... work in Full Mode, but only via skins. ... original program window, not Full Screen Mode). ...
  • Re: How to make program window go from minimized to Maximized with vbs
    ... returnValue = WshShell.AppActivate("Program Window Name"), ... >> I have a vbscript that runs in the scheduled tasks to do this. ...
  • Re: Spell Checker
    ... If you mean the spell check language in Windows Mail... ... In the main program window ... select English, and Apply. ...
  • Re: Fullsize window that is smaller than screen size
    ... then resize the program's window as I already described. ... If it is not the program window size you are unhappy with, ... I have a bad feeling that his monitor is just a TV screen, ... Why ARE they sitting only 2 feet away, ...
  • Re: Word 2007 - Spellchecker stopped working - tried every which w
    ... >you are not seeing the Set Language that all the rest of us see. ... >explained, maximizing has to do with the window, not the document. ... > Suzanne S. Barnhill ... > Microsoft MVP (Word) ...