Re: Troubleshoot windows mail

when i open my windows mail the dial up box pops up and i cannot receive
mail i have highspeed internet can anyone please tell me how to get rid
of the box thanks

--
gert4pooh

  • Help windows mail or...
    ... *I can't get rid og this Error message for LOVE or Money!! ... If any of you GUYS have a Game plan please Help me!! ... I've spent countless hours trying to get RID of this STUPID, ... Only with Windows Mail, and it JUST started to do it last week no ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cant send mails
    ... but here is the method i found to work for me for getting rid of ... Close Windows Mail ... Click Start> Search> Advanced Search ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: New Post doesnt work in Internet Explorer
    ... Windows Mail. ... I cannot uninstall some ... Hmmm - did you post using the Web Interface still? ... Might help you get rid of some of the stuff - although the best/safest rout ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Cant delete email
    ... Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a computer that is running Windows Vista ... "rviau" wrote in message ... get rid says "unexpected error message". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: windows mail
    ... "Judibaby" wrote: ... your outbox, would you like to send them now". ... Does anyone know how to get rid of this pop up? ... windows mail seems to be working ok. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)