Re: emails not on server

Who is the mail service provider?
Some don't honor the "leave copy on server" setting.

"KimB" <KimB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E9580B64-9E88-4F33-B210-ECBE6170487A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I got a new Motorola Droid and have set it up to receive my emails (it was
done at the Verizon store) Ever since then, the emails are streaming
straight through to my phone and not accessible on my laptop. I have gone
into the account options and checked "save a copy of email on server until
deleted from inbox", but I still cannot access any of my emails on my laptop.
Any ideas? Thanks!!
--
KimB

  • Re: This message just started coming when trying to send e mails
    ... If you don't like your current mail service provider, ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... I don't have a Hotmail account because of lots of missed or lost emails. ... 'windows mail', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email problem
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Make sure your antivirus is not configured to scan emails. ... As Dave N9 pointed out, the server name should be mail.hughes.net ... Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '501 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax', ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Problem sending emails
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I deleted my old account and created a new one as instructed ... The connection to the server has failed. ... I normally send and receive emails all the time using Windows Mail and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can receive but cant send emails on Windows Mail
    ... hints/tips what to do. ... connecting to that server on port 25. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... This is the error message I get when I try to send emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can receive but cant send emails on Windows Mail
    ... mail via their ISP's server. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... The connection to the server has failed. ... This is the error message I get when I try to send emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)