Re: Can't send mail either

Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

Note: The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. Your problem is with Windows Live Mail, a different
email program. In the future, please post in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup:
or via your news reader: news://

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"donna873" <donna873@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3BAF4B15-1FB7-4C5F-9C37-75A5906789F9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this is the second time this has says I am blocked for
violation?? I don't even send email that often..

error message:
An unknown error has occurred.