Re: Can't send mail either

Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

Note: The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. Your problem is with Windows Live Mail, a different
email program. In the future, please post in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
or via your news reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

"donna873" <donna873@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3BAF4B15-1FB7-4C5F-9C37-75A5906789F9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this is the second time this has happened..it says I am blocked for
violation?? I don't even send email that often..

error message:
An unknown error has occurred.