Re: information on seting up my email

If you are trying to access Gmail's servers, then
see these instructions for enabling POP and for configuring Windows
Mail/Live Mail....
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86382
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383
or for IMAP....
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=77696&topic=12920

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"rachel richardson" <richardson.rachel48@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e0aopVr9KHA.4652@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey my name is rachel richardson im trying to set up my email is there any way you can help me please thanks?

  • Re: Setting up mail
    ... See these instructions for enabling POP and for configuring Windows ... "Shronda Burton" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Setting up windows mail
    ... See these instructions for enabling POP and for configuring Windows ... have a gmail account and want to link the two. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: server name wrong
    ... See these instructions for enabling POP and for configuring Windows ... windows mail, but I mistakenly put googlemail.com when filling in the account ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Adding an email account
    ... In order to access Gmail via POP3, you must first enable it on the Gmail website.. ... See these instructions for enabling POP and for configuring Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I need help with configuring