Re: information on seting up my email

Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish

Is it your Gmail account?

Gmail & Windows Mail Setup:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"rachel richardson" <richardson.rachel48@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e0aopVr9KHA.4652@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey my name is rachel richardson im trying to set up my email is there any way you can help me please thanks?

  • Re: Cant send link by email.
    ... Vista and has Windows 64 bit. ... I was able to use gmail, ... I go to windows mail; tool; accounts; email. ... If you mean, sending that link via a Gmail account set up in Windows Mail, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send link by email.
    ... But mine shows Gmail as an email option. ... I go to windows mail; tool; accounts; email. ... If you mean, sending that link via Gmail's webmail, it can't be done. ... sending that link via a Gmail account set up in Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Set up on Mail not working
    ... I have updated the settings as you suggested. ... I did receive messages in my Gmail account however. ... However, to access Gmail, you need to enable POP on the server, and follow these directions... ... Windows Mail I immediately get the following error messages: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Set up on Mail not working
    ... I have updated the settings as you suggested. ... I did receive messages in my Gmail account however. ... However, to access Gmail, you need to enable POP on the server, and follow these directions... ... Windows Mail I immediately get the following error messages: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send link by email.
    ... I am talking about webmail. ... See the Vista disclaimer here: ... You can set up your Gmail account in Windows Mail by following these ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)