Re: One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid accoun
- From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <infomarwahgroupin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 02:06:08 -0700
Is there a windows fix available for the following or is there something else.
I should be looking for? "One or more messages in your Outbox do not have a
valid account specified. Would you like to use your default account to send
these messages?" I am unable to send email but have no problem receiving. I
have checked my gmail settings in the account, tried the windows fix
mentioned above, and checked my anti-virus software so far.
- Prev by Date: RE: A unknown error has occurred
- Next by Date: Two problems - invisible folders and error 0x800C0155
- Previous by thread: Re: One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid accoun
- Next by thread: RE: A unknown error has occurred