Re: One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid accoun

"Tricia" wrote:

Is there a windows fix available for the following or is there something else
I should be looking for? "One or more messages in your Outbox do not have a
valid account specified. Would you like to use your default account to send
these messages?" I am unable to send email but have no problem receiving. I
have checked my gmail settings in the account, tried the windows fix
mentioned above, and checked my anti-virus software so far.

  • Re: Disabling Send/Receive immediately in Outlook 2003 prevents se
    ... Now when I am online and write a msg and click send, ... > However, if, while it is in the outbox, I open it to edit it etc, and then ... or Send/Receive x account or y account. ... connection type and automatic polling settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Wont assign default mail account for outgoing mail
    ... The problem turned out to be a bad message stuck in my Outbox. ... Close Outlook Express before renaming or deleting a DBX file. ... Open the Store Folder Alternative ... I created a new account that my mail server wouldn't recognise so I deleted ...
  • Re: Cant send mail from syncronised e-mail folder in PDA
    ... The OUTBOX that will only send mail when synchronized is the Outbox that is ... under the account "Outlook email". ... Every account has its own outbox and will ... and sending mail.However, after syncronising my desktop e-mail, it creates ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... My regular ISP is my incoming account. ... Because the outgoing emails are coming from gmail, ... Stuck in Outbox, said one or more messages in your otbox do not have a valid ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Accounts order and usage
    ... They will still be left in the Outbox. ... If I lose connectivity to the exchange server while having some emails ... in the outbox and I change the default account to the IMAP4 configured ... I can understand that emails might be sent using the IMAP4 account for ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging)