RE: Unsent messages in outbox

"Cecil" wrote:

When I try to delete the 1st message in the OUTBOX that seems to be holding
up the sending of subsequent messages, I get a message "Unknown error has
occurred". Then another box drops down with the message "Deleting messages"
but none get deleted.

"Patsy Dalton" wrote:

"Michelle" wrote:

I have unsent messages in my outbox. I get an error message regarding the
POP3 or something like that. What could the problem be?
--
Michelle Maust

have the same problem I don't think I'm opening my account properly do I
sign in with my msn account e-mail address. and follow throught as if I were
getting mail in and out through msn?

  • RE: Unsent messages in outbox
    ... up the sending of subsequent messages, I get a message "Unknown error has ... Then another box drops down with the message "Deleting messages" ... Michelle Maust ... sign in with my msn account e-mail address. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Unsent messages in outbox
    ... up the sending of subsequent messages, I get a message "Unknown error has ... Then another box drops down with the message "Deleting messages" ... Michelle Maust ... sign in with my msn account e-mail address. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unsent messages in outbox
    ... It is very, very frustrating, though. ... There are a few workarounds floating around, ... Michelle Maust ... sign in with my msn account e-mail address. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Unsent messages in outbox
    ... When I send an e-mail a box appears stating the message could not be sent -- ... How do I get rid of this box appearing ... Michelle Maust ... sign in with my msn account e-mail address. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unsent messages in outbox
    ... up the sending of subsequent messages, I get a message "Unknown error has ... > sign in with my msn account e-mail address. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)