RE: Unsent messages in outbox
- From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <infomarwahgroupin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 01:32:01 -0700
When I try to delete the 1st message in the OUTBOX that seems to be holding.
up the sending of subsequent messages, I get a message "Unknown error has
occurred". Then another box drops down with the message "Deleting messages"
but none get deleted.
"Patsy Dalton" wrote:
I have unsent messages in my outbox. I get an error message regarding the
POP3 or something like that. What could the problem be?
have the same problem I don't think I'm opening my account properly do I
sign in with my msn account e-mail address. and follow throught as if I were
getting mail in and out through msn?
- Prev by Date: RE: Unsent messages in outbox
- Next by Date: CAN´T SEND MAIL, REAL HELP PLS!
- Previous by thread: RE: Unsent messages in outbox
- Next by thread: Use of Bcc with Windows mail