Re: Problem with font -- HELP

Moose;1265959 Wrote:
I can't get a question mark on screen in the body of my e-mail, even
when I
press the question mark key. What I get instead is a capital E with an
accent on top. I tried changing the font, but it didn't seem to work.
Can
someone help? Thanks.
--
Moose
Hi Moose,

--
Jeke

  • Problem with font -- HELP
    ... I can't get a question mark on screen in the body of my e-mail, ... press the question mark key. ... accent on top. ... I tried changing the font, but it didn't seem to work. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: styleref
    ... The letters being changed are ... It is the omicron with the acute accent and the iota with ... Greek) don't have the huge range of accents used in Classical Greek, ... font that does have them. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • pb with police (ISO8859-15)
    ... I'am a french user....In french there are many accent on word!!! ... When i send a mail with accent on word...my friends which are use ... I would start by determining your font and trying to ask your friends to ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: hyphenation of accented word
    ... But I get hyphenations with the standard cmr font. ... However there are less hyphenation than if I use a T1 encoded font but there are some; look like TeX is able to hyphenate the syllables containing no accent in a word with accents. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Accentuated "o" problem in word...
    ... I did see the Arial font referred to in one case anyway. ... I have to press the accent key and then the o) ... On Dec 16, 2:39 am, Jeff Wiseman ... to reply, just remove ALLTHESPAM ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)