Re: can't send email help!!
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 18:32:12 -0700
@Tom Hann: As I understand it, AT&T recently moved all the Bellsouth users
to the AT&T/Yahoo mail platform. You should be using the settings given here:
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"Tom Hann" <Tom Hann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D9374656-AF32-4BAF-A005-8C8372DD06DD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New to this issue also. Can receive though unable to send emails. This is the.
error message I get when attempting to send: Account: 'mail.wraser.com',
Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
"Bruce Hagen" wrote:
What other comments? Your post is the only one in this thread.
Imperial Beach, CA
"Renee" <Renee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Ditto the other comments. Am able to recive but not send any email since
- Prev by Date: Re: can't send email help!!
- Next by Date: Re: Crummy E mail service
- Previous by thread: Re: can't send email help!!
- Next by thread: Re: can't send email help!!