Re: Crummy E mail service

Click on this (no login needed):

"Not interested in discussion groups." <Not interested in discussion groups.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:664D9A77-6ED3-48A7-A94C-C2C234872B5A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This microsoft service sucks! I have spent 30 minutes changing my logins
because this crummy site doesn't work!!!!

  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... is when I get the error message I posted first. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Do a disk cleanup and clear your Temp and Temporay Internet files (Start | ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)