Re: problems with pdf attachments

Glad to hear it. Thanks for reporting back.
I think you'll like the improvements coming down the pike.

"Duane Hebert" <spoo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Omv$HLf9KHA.5464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u$5SiFf9KHA.5412@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, Windows Live Mail does pretty much everything that Windows Mail
does, plus a few extras. The big 'selling' point is that, going forward
it is the only free mail client fully supported by Microsoft.

Incidentally, don't just call it "live mail" because that confuses it with
Windows Live Hotmail.

Thanks. I've installed it and so far, so good.

  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... is when I get the error message I posted first. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Do a disk cleanup and clear your Temp and Temporay Internet files (Start | ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)