Re: can't send email help!!

OHHHHHH..........

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u6xqcji9KHA.5716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you'll check my original quote you'll see that I was only talking about
error messages in Windows Mail.

"Frank Drew Leyda" <mymail@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uD0xIIf9KHA.5412@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I believe this tread started with your contention that an Error message
and/or a piece of the Registry could be copied to the clipboard and pasted
into this newsgroup.
I have been explaining that I could not do that and asking you how you did
it .

i. e..
" @WBF: That's not the complete error message.
Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Regedit is for advanced users. Unless it directly relates to
Windows Mail, this isn't the right forum to discuss it.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Regedit.exe is one of those programs that doesn't do copy/paste.
However, you can right-click on a registry key and select Export.
I have done that and then opened the file with Notepad.
What is displayed is hard to interpret.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It's not a 'newsgroups' thing, it's a specific program thing.
To be sure, most Windows programs allow you to highlight (select)
text, then right-click and select copy, which should then be capable
of being pasted most anywhere.
Can you post a piece of a Registry Tree here and then explain how you did
it
?

"Frank Drew Leyda" <mymail@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I agree.
But I thought that the Left click, copy and paste into a MS newsgroup
steps
would be the same for all MS newsgroups .

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Frank, the newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. Advice you find here will most likely not apply to
other programs.

@WBF: That's not the complete error message.
Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply
here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.
Yesterday I tried numerous times to Right Click a Registry Tree and a
Word
Error message and post it in another newsgroup (live.mail.desktop)
without
success.
I also tried to use the Snipping Tool to do the same.
No go.
I tried Rich Text and Plain Text.
What was I doing wrong ?
FDLeyda