Re: Doesnt show my emails

Hi When I open up the emails at home, I then cant get them to appear when I
am at work on a different computer. How do I fix this

"DGuess" wrote:

"fedup2here" <fedup2here@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Why doesnt it show my emails or any other folder? When clicked on folders
it
says "nothing to show" then I click out of email and click in again and it
shows all my email folders, why is this thing so tempermental? I just cant
stand it...what to do????

Copy the mail folder, blow away the other one, let WinMail create a new one
and drag and drop the messages back into WinMail.

Tools | Options | Advanced tab | Maintenance button | Store Folders button
will show the location of the message stores.

.