RE: I can't send my emails

This is the message I am getting too. But I see no answers here as to what
the fix is. How do you correct this?

DramaticLion3" wrote:

The rejected e-mail address was 'catroy@xxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'Fw: Corpus
Christi', Account: 'mail.cablespeed.com (1)', Server: 'mail.cablespeed.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450 Traffic is being throttled (recipients
per ip limit: GlobalIPAddressLimits)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 450, Error Number: 0x800CCC79
.