RE: I can't send my emails

This is the message I am getting too. But I see no answers here as to what
the fix is. How do you correct this?

DramaticLion3" wrote:

The rejected e-mail address was 'catroy@xxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'Fw: Corpus
Christi', Account: 'mail.cablespeed.com (1)', Server: 'mail.cablespeed.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450 Traffic is being throttled (recipients
per ip limit: GlobalIPAddressLimits)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 450, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

  • RE: SMTP Server remote queue length alert
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... automatically creates a SMTP connector for outgoing messages. ... bridgehead defines the Exchange server which can use this SMTP connector to ... What method is used to send outgoing email (DNS route or ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Exchange, BadMail Folder
    ... always growing after you have removed files from folder and unplug server ... Furthermore,Please refer to the following KB article to clean up the SMTP ... click SmallBusiness SMTP Connector under ... them in a single queue for the SmallBusiness SMTP Connector or for the one ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SMTP error (only from Outlook)
    ... This issue appeared on specify user or all SMTP clients? ... If yes, in Exchange System ... Is there any local bridgehead server listed in "Local ... to over three dozen open relay block lists. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: disable Exchange Server 2003 Smart Host
    ... Please correct me if I am wrong: A Smart Host on the SMTP Connector of ... Exchange Server 2003 on SBS allolws me to specify an outgoing SMTP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Email messages stuck in unreachable destination queue
    ... you configure sharing an SMTP address space in Exchange Server 2003 thru ... it seems like you do not block the open SMTP relaying ... on the Exchange server. ... To check the properties for the SmallBusiness SMTP Connector, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)