Re: problems with pdf attachments

Yes, Windows Live Mail does pretty much everything that Windows Mail
does, plus a few extras. The big 'selling' point is that, going forward
it is the only free mail client fully supported by Microsoft.

Incidentally, don't just call it "live mail" because that confuses it with
Windows Live Hotmail.

"Duane Hebert" <spoo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OmZ46ue9KHA.5464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%>23h95KGe9KHA.5808@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When all else fails, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:

http://download.live.com/wlmail

This is my office PC so I'll check with my IT guy but thanks for the link.
Does live mail do nntp?

  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Exact same error message with Windows Live Mail? ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email error message
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I did not actually download the Windows Live Mail ... My Windows Mail is now working fine and I am no longer getting ... I get a popup error message that says "There is no disk in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Newsgroups in Windows Live Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... For what it's worth, to access these newsgroups I'm using Windows Live ... in Live Mail, please? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: how do I set an automatic signature for windows live mail
    ... Suzanne S. Barnhill ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... live mail - but can't find any direction on how to do this. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Vista-Windows Mail vs Windows Live Mail
    ... So that's why I wondered if Live Mail was more like OE? ... Please explain what you find frustrating about Windows Mail. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Are these one in the same or completely separate e-mail programs? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)