Re: Reply Button

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

"Paul E. Schoen" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eFypJzZ9KHA.3176@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks. The registry fix seemed to help a lot, and the other suggestions
will make it even better, I'm sure.

Paul

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Try these suggestions for sluggishness:
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/72674-windows-mail-slow.html

If no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
http://download.live.com/wlmail

"Mike" <unbusy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When I want to reply to an email and it is the first email of the day that
reply to , I hit the reply button and it taking over 60 seconds for the
cursor to appear in the memo area. Any suggestions what is causing this
problem.
Thanks
--
Mike

  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)