Re: e-mail info

"Rich" <Rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8DE271C2-73A9-408B-9FA3-E68870691DA0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Trying to sell something on craigslist, but it won't let me post. Says I need
a bunch of info regarding my e-mail account. Not the most computer literate
person..have NO idea what they're asking for. Anyone deal with that site?
What is it asking for specifically ?
We can't read your mind.

  • e-mail info
    ... Trying to sell something on craigslist, but it won't let me post. ... a bunch of info regarding my e-mail account. ... Not the most computer literate ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Monaco glamorous
    ... I've been there and it's anything but glamerous, just a bunch of whining ... rich people - oh the noise, oh the fumes, oh the bloody traffic ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • He aint my president, he isnt even a man
    ... Going to Europe and apologizing to them for US citizens being "arrogant, ... That's rich, especially to a bunch of cowardly Frenchmen who have short ... memories, and have forgotten who prevented their national language from ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)