Re: can't send e-mailq

And what happens when you try? Any error message? If there is, please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"tari vargas" <tarivargas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:510D2B00-11FE-41AB-9B6D-232F4D35A5F3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I cannot send emails from window mail and it could cost me a job. please help.
--
no signature

"Chotanak" wrote:

hey everytime I try to send email, a box pops up that says "one or more
messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified". How can I
correct this problem?

  • Error: Cannot open file. Verify that the path and...
    ... Verify that the path and filename are correct and try ... >That is the error message in its entirety. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.mac)
  • Re: Cant send or receive e-mails in Outlook express
    ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ... When I hit the ...
  • RE: Outlook sending is not working
    ... I am experiencing the same problem; below is the error message in it entirety: ... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Lost Send/Receive Followup
    ... We heard you the first time. ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ...
  • Re: OE does not open
    ... Post any error message in its entirety. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... OE to reload, but cannot locate such a file. ...