Re: can receive but not send email

Is Consolidated.net your home ISP? If so, were you at home or away
from home when you got that error message?

"amanda" <amanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7118CCE2-3D43-4CD4-838E-13E36720B434@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
add me to the list of people who suddenly can receive but not send any email
i will paste the error message

The connection to the server has failed. Subject ' If men only
would..............', Account: 'mail.consolidated.net', Server:
'mail.consolidated.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0Eor message

  • Re: You have exceeded maximum pages... error
    ... [Microsoft MVP - Word] ... I'm decidedly alarmed by the suggestion that this is a 'bogus error' arbitrarily stuck in by lazy developers who just didn't have an appropriate error message handy. ... exceeded the maximum number of pages error - Suzanne S. Barnhill ...
  • Re: "The Document Name or Path Is Not Valid"
    ... > CD but I get the same error message with both copies. ... >>support call if it is established that you need the ... >>Microsoft MVP ... >>> tried "Open and Repair" with no luck. ...
  • Re: snap-in failed to initialize
    ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... I also cannot load pastel 2007 as it gives a run-time error message as it ... There are some Microsoft KBs that address the Spooler issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: "Publish" error message- unique
    ... Dr. Fimio: ... > progress stops and is interrupted by "The Error Message." ... >> Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage] ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Solution
    ... quite a few complaints about Pipex. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... windows mail must be corrupted. ... don't get an error message, so just have the problem of why I'm not ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)