Re: Using Windows Mail in Windows & - $%#$$%#@! MS ruined it!

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uBAvuMU9KHA.1888@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note that there is a good likelihood that future Win7 updates will continue
to 'break' Windows Mail, which is no longer supported by Microsoft.

Prophet of doom!!

This one was beaten off.

Bring it on :-))

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Windows mail 6.06 not compatible with Office Home & Student 20
    ... I went into Word and right clicked the Tool Bar and hit Customize Tool Bar. ... I stumble onto these Microsoft pages and bookmark them because I have found ... I bought a new HP Pavilion laptop with Vista Home Premium ... I have gone into Default Programs and selected Windows Mail as my ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Newsgroup not starting at top, and how to import old emails from OE
    ... The mail program that comes with Vista is called Windows Mail, ... I can probably connect it to my network, copy the email files over into the proper identity folder, and then extract the emails I need. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... I have upgraded my antivirus from One Care, which was about to expire to ... I prefer windows mail, everything is happily ... As a possible temporary fix, delete that corrupted mail account, ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "There was an error saving one or more of the attachments."
    ... Everybody has plenty of disk space which makes this error so useless ... It is not your security software causing the problem. ... I have tried unistalling updates from microsoft that have recently ... problem in windows mail still exists. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "There was an error saving one or more of the attachments."
    ... Everybody has plenty of disk space which makes this error so useless ... It is not your security software causing the problem. ... It has the latest updates from microsoft as well. ... but I do not use windows mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)