can receive but not send email

add me to the list of people who suddenly can receive but not send any email
i will paste the error message

The connection to the server has failed. Subject ' If men only
would..............', Account: 'mail.consolidated.net', Server:
'mail.consolidated.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0Eor message

  • Re: Problem removing Active Directory
    ... error message because the child domain seems to have left a "ghost" within ... Determine the domain controller that holds the Domain Naming Master ... to the specific server on which the changes will occur. ... You should receive confirmation that the connection is ...
  • Sql Server Connection Irritations (again)
    ... framework 1.x and even the same code that fails in framework 2.0, ... All our servers are Windows Server 2003 and all our SQL Server databases are ... A connection was successfully established with the server, ... The <SNIX error message> portion of our error message is: ...
  • Sql Server Connection Irritations (again)
    ... framework 1.x and even the same code that fails in framework 2.0, ... All our servers are Windows Server 2003 and all our SQL Server databases are ... A connection was successfully established with the server, ... The <SNIX error message> portion of our error message is: ...
  • A weird eMail prob - Any suggestions as to how to make it Fixted?
    ... of hers who has recently bought a PC & got an Internet Connection, ... So, now, what's the prob? ... Error Message, so we can then suss out where the prob is & what to do ... standard probs - an incorrect Server Name, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Cant connect to SQL Server 2008
    ... The error occurs on opening a connection. ... I can connect to SQL Server 2008 using sqlcmd from the same machine which ... VS solution cannot connect to the SQL Server. ... Error Message: ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)