Re: windows mail not opening pictures

Which antivirus are you running? Make sure it is not configured to
scan emails.

"paradisi" <paradisi.4b2lwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:paradisi.4b2lwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the last two days windows mail in Vista doesnt open any pictures in
emails. – not attchments – the pretty pics used by most commercial
emailers – to let you know their logo, their lastest offerings etc etc

All I get is a border with a little x in the top left hand corner

I havent changed anything. (unless the last auto windows update did)

Tools Option Read does not have "read in plain txt" ticked
TO Security does not have "block images" ticked
View "message in html" is greyed out

virus check was done since the problem started

anyone else having this problem? anyone got an idea how to fix the
problem

--
paradisi

  • Re: emails not on server
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... the Verizon store set up my emails on the Droid and I have had this ... Some don't honor the "leave copy on server" setting. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can receive but cant send emails on Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... connecting to that server on port 25. ... This is the error message I get when I try to send emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant receive emails
    ... Did you look in all the Windows Mail folders including Junk E-mail? ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... the emails from my account were not uploaded to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: blocking email
    ... the sender has no way of seeing that you are blocking their emails. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email problems
    ... messages and duplicated emails but that seems to have been resolved with the ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... I tried backing up myemails to a folder and deleting ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)