Re: sent mail stuck in outbox

Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
There are subtle differences in error messages that are not obvious
to the untrained eye.

"Dot Carr" <371 Pine Creek Road> wrote in message news:189AE3ED-7C26-4879-9815-4D08A80BDFF1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I get the same error message.
--
Dot Carr

  • Re: You have exceeded maximum pages... error
    ... [Microsoft MVP - Word] ... I'm decidedly alarmed by the suggestion that this is a 'bogus error' arbitrarily stuck in by lazy developers who just didn't have an appropriate error message handy. ... exceeded the maximum number of pages error - Suzanne S. Barnhill ...
  • Re: "The Document Name or Path Is Not Valid"
    ... > CD but I get the same error message with both copies. ... >>support call if it is established that you need the ... >>Microsoft MVP ... >>> tried "Open and Repair" with no luck. ...
  • Re: snap-in failed to initialize
    ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... I also cannot load pastel 2007 as it gives a run-time error message as it ... There are some Microsoft KBs that address the Spooler issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: "Publish" error message- unique
    ... Dr. Fimio: ... > progress stops and is interrupted by "The Error Message." ... >> Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage] ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Solution
    ... quite a few complaints about Pipex. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... windows mail must be corrupted. ... don't get an error message, so just have the problem of why I'm not ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)